This Week, Tipalti will be premiering its very first annual Illuminate Conference. For two days, growth-minded finance leaders will learn how to streamline their finance operations, empower their teams, and optimize their organizations for a global scale.
These financial leaders know that analysis is the catalyst for decision-making and is critical for your business’s success. Illuminate will give you the firepower to scale at the executive level and enhance your finance persona.
As you navigate through the inaugural event, take note of our holistic approach to finance that will help you gain new levels of efficiency and success.
Here’s what you’ll experience:
The future of finance encompasses thoughtful strategic leaders who have their fingers on the pulse of modern technology. They’re forecasting for the future with robust tech stacks and streamlining work complexities into one automatic central hub. But how do they know which products to trust and which ones will truly modernize their finance function?
Our Illuminate keynote speakers have dynamic backgrounds, and they will share their stories and wisdom to inspire you to reach new heights in your business.
Venus Williams—Venus Williams has worn many hats in her illustrious career: tennis professional, fashion designer, interior designer, NFL Miami Dolphins co-owner, and author. A true renaissance woman, Williams has gained invaluable knowledge in her various business ventures and pursuits.
Robert Mazur—As a former federal undercover agent, Robert Mazur earned international acclaim as one of the world’s leading experts on the financial schemes of the underworld. He has first-hand knowledge of money laundering and businesses that cater to illegal activity.
Tuesday, October 13, 2021
Day 1 Opening Keynote—8:00 AM–9:00 AM PST
Tipalti CEO Chen Amit with Special Guests Matt Skaruppa, CFO of Duolingo & Assaf Ben Ami, CFO of ironSource
Day 1 Closing Keynote Speakers—12:45 PM–1:45 PM PST
Venus Williams & Chris McKendry
Thursday, October 14, 2021
Day 2 Opening Keynote—8:00 AM–9:00 AM PST
Product Vision with Roby Baruch, Chief Product Officer of Tipalti
Day 2 Closing Keynote—1:15 PM–2:15 PM PST
Inspiration + Education
Financial leaders will provide insights on mission-critical approaches to modernizing the finance function. You’ll learn how to conquer the challenges finance professionals face when working towards hyper-growth status while optimizing finance operations in a disruptive ecosystem.
Take part in workshops, breakout sessions, and discussion groups where you’ll receive insights into growing and scaling your business. With industry and product-focused roundtables, 1:1 meetings, and product demos, you’ll have the tools you’ll need to supercharge your operations and tech stack.
You can access four CPE credits for CPAs in the field study, Management Services. CPAacademy.org, a sponsor of continuing professional education with NASBA, is issuing these credits—keep a lookout for these credits in our breakout sessions.
Our speakers have the rare experience of witnessing the impact modern technology has on business. They’ve seen companies grow and scale with robust tech stacks, and they’re going to give you the tools to accelerate your thriving organization.
Wednesday, October 13, 2021
Breakout Sessions—9:00 AM–2:30 PM PST
- How to Set Up Payment Processing
- The Strategic Vision for Global Payables (Eligible for CPE credit)
- Tailoring Tipalti to Meet your Needs
- How to Maximize Global Payables for your Multi-Subsidiary Business
- How to Onboard & Manage your Vendors
- A Day in the Life of an Administrator: Maintaining your Tipalti Account
- How to Build the Ultimate Financial Tech Stack
- How to Implement Fraud & Security Best Practices
- How to Optimize Invoice Processing
- Establishing Communities of Influence: How the Creator Economy Affects Business Operations
- The Future of the Finance Team
- Tips & Tricks: How to Work More Effectively in Tipalti
- How to Gain Control & Visibility Over Corporate Spend
Thursday, October 14, 2021
Breakout Sessions—9:00 AM–3:15 PM PST
- Tipalti Newest Offering—Tipalti Approve: A Leading, Modern Procurement System
- The Evolving Role of the CFO—Architect, Catalyst, & Strategist
- Maximizing your Success with Tipalti
- Sponsor Breakout Session—Mindful Cash Collections; Contractor, Vendor, & Digital Account Opening Compliance from Onboarding to Tax Filing; Low Risk, High Reward: A Practical Approach to Transform Accounting & Finance with Technology; The evolution of Working Capital Options; Beyond Excel: Building Blocks for Real-Time, Multi-Dimensional Reports & Dashboards
- Fireside Chat: Women Leaders in Finance
- Explore the Possibilities with Tipalti & Gain the Edge
- The Building Blocks of a Successful IPO (Eligible for CPE credit)
- How to Set Up Approval Workflows
- Best Practices in Accounts Payable Tax Compliance with KPMG (Eligible for CPE credit)
- Troubleshooting Tips: Keep Things Humming
- Creating a Culture of Cash Flow Excellence & Business Resiliency (Eligible for CPE credit)
Register here to attend the live or virtual conference today!