Controller/CFO – Interview Series
Welcome to the Meet the Controller/CFO Interview Series by the Controllers Council.
Our new series interviews top corporate finance executives from some of the most interesting companies and organizations in the world. Controllers Council moderators focus on career tips, advice, and ultimately, “secrets to success”.
The fast-paced interview format will bring valuable learning, career insights and a wide range of perspectives to both aspiring, and seasoned corporate finance pros.
Check the Controllers Council Events page to register for upcoming interviews, or click on recent interview video archives below:
- Brandt Kucharski, Chief Accounting Officer of funded tech startup Ethos Life; former CAO Grubhub (link here to view interview)
- Glenn Hopper, Chief Financial Officer, Sandline; Author, Deep Finance: Corporate Finance in the Information Age (link here to view interview)
- Shannon Nash, CFO, Wing the drone delivery unit of Google parent company Alphabet; recovering attorney; active Board Director (link here to view interview)
- Michael Polaha, SVP Finance Technology, BlackLine, and former SVP Finance Technology at Fortune 50 Johnson & Johnson (link here to view interview)
- Ashley Pena, Finance Director, New York Philharmonic Orchestra (link here to view interview)
- Lensford McKenzie, Financial Controller – Americas, Argus Media (link here to view interview)
- John Bozin, CFOO specialist (CFO/COO), and CFO, Armanino Strategic Finance Outsourcing (link here to view interview)
- Sarah Alford, Accounting Director, Federated Co-operatives Limited (FCL) (link here to view interview)
Interested in being interviewed by the Controllers Council? Please complete the following application.