Controller/CFO – Interview Series
Welcome to the Meet the Controller/CFO Interview Series by the Controllers Council.
Each month, articulate executives from some of the most interesting companies and organizations will be interviewed by Controllers Council moderators to get to their respective “secrets to success”.
Our fast-paced interview format will bring valuable learning, career insights and big ideas to both aspiring, and seasoned corporate finance pros.
Check the Controllers Council Events page to register for upcoming interviews, or click on upcoming or recent interview video archives below:
- Brandt Kucharski, CAO, of funded tech startup Ethos Life; former CAO Grubhub (link here to view interview)
- Glenn Hopper, CFO, Sandline; Author, Deep Finance: Corporate Finance in the Information Age (link here to view interview)
- Shannon Nash, CFO, Wing the drone delivery unit of Google parent company Alphabet; recovering attorney; active Board Director (link here to register for webcast interview)
- Michael Polaha, SVP Finance Technology, BlackLine, and former SVP Finance Technology at Fortune 500 Johnson & Johnson (link here to register for webcast interview)
- Ashley Pena, CFO, New York Philharmonic Orchestra
- Brian Baxter, Controller, Pritzker Private Capital
Interested in being interviewed by the Controllers Council? Please complete the following application.