Get 30% Off Membership Through 9/30/23
Use code SEPT30 during checkout to claim your discount
Controllers Council Membership
Controllers Council is a national community, association and platform of Controllers, CFOs, corporate Accounting and Finance professionals focused on best practices, training and career development, recognition and multiple peer interaction opportunities. Membership features include free and discounted CPE, a national Career Center, access to webcast training, research studies, and a private Member Forum and Directory. Members can participate in Peer Roundtables, webcast panels, and authorship. And Members are eligible for the Controller of the Year Recognition Program, and the Certified Management Accountant credential.
Both individual and corporate memberships are available. Membership has many features and benefits to propel your career and expertise, and to be an active participant in our exciting community. Please scroll down entire page to view complete membership features and details. Questions? Contact Controllers Council via email or call Neil Brown, Executive Director at 312-869-2180.
Your Membership Includes:
- Discounted and Free Continuing Professional Education (CPE) courses from from Controllers Council and our partner Illumeo
- Member Profile including complete contact information (email, phone, LinkedIn profile link); optional photo
- Access Member Directory to message peers, post and answer Forum questions
- Peer Interaction via Forum questions, Roundtable Panelist participation, and more
- Access a National Career Center with thousands of job opportunities
- Access Certified Management Accountant (CMA) credential and designation including badge and certificate (more information)
- A Free, Digital Copy of the new book, Deep Finance: Corporate Finance in the Information Age by Glenn Hopper
- Access Webcast Training Events incl. archives (without registration)
- Access Whitepapers and Reports (without registration)
- Email newsletter subscription
- Authorship–submit bylined articles for blog publication
- Panelist Opportunities–participate in webinar panels
- Controller of the Year Awards eligible (Free Entry)
- Discounts on partner programs and CPA society memberships
- Participate in Live Events (Reduced or Free Admission Fee)
- Controllers Council Chapter participation incl. Leadership and volunteer opportunities (state/city/future feature)
Controllers Council offers focused and highly relevant information and programs that no other association offers. Our controller roles are extremely busy, so this community allows me to participate at my convenience.