Thanks for Joining! Here are some important member resources:
Thanks for joining Controllers Council! To help you get the most of your membership please reference the information and links below. If you have any questions, please contact us.
Complete Your Profile
Be sure to fill out your profile with the most complete and up-to-date information! Your profile will be visible to other Controllers Council members in the form and in the member directory. When you log into the website, you will be on the Members page. On the right side of the page are quick links to access the community features on the website that are also accessible on the Manage Profile Page.
Once you are logged into your member portal please take a moment to update your information on the Manage Profile under Information & Settings by clicking on Edit Bio. You may update anything within your user profile here, including your username and password. Please note that you you can now control the privacy for ALL of your public data. Simply click on the icon to the left of the data field and select the proper level. You can list your city/state/zip to the public, and hide your address, for example.
Get 20% off Continuing Professional Education (CPE) Courses
Controllers Council members get exclusive and discounted access to the on-demand Illumeo CPE course platform. Illumeo’s advanced learning platform and unmatched on-demand accounting and finance course library is now availble to the members of the Controllers Council as yet another benefit that enhances their professional development, training, and CPE.
Get 20% off an annual membership that gives you access to unlimted CPE for 1,310+ courses. To claim, simply register at the link below and your discount will be automatically applied at checkout.
Get Your Free Copy of Deep Finance: Corporate Finance in the Information Age
Deep Finance will take you from asking “What Is AI?” to walking a clear path toward your own digital transformation. Elevate your leadership and be a champion for data science in your department. In Deep Finance, you will:
- Study the history of accounting—and why the age of analytics is the next logical step for all finance departments.
- Step into the age of artificial intelligence and view the pathway to a digital transformation.
- Expand your role as CFO by integrating business intelligence and analytics into your everyday tasks.
- Weigh the pros and cons of buying or building software to manage transactions, analyze and collect data, and identify trends.
- Become a “New Age CFO” who can make better financial decisions and identify where your company is moving.
- Develop the language to elevate your entire management team as you enter the age of artificial intelligence.
Don’t get left behind. Your competitors or team members recognize the possibilities that are available to finance departments everywhere.
Take the first steps toward a digital transformation and evolution to a data-driven culture. Grab your copy of Deep Finance today (free for Controllers Council members).
Participate in the Forum/Community
The Controllers Council forum is the best place to connect and collaborate with other members!
- Create valuable one-on-one connections and networking opportunities with other Controllers Council members based on common attributes and interests.
- Receive and browse relevant content, learning and career opportunities, and member benefits within a single feed.
- View the most up-to-date interactions and content from your connections and fellow group members from a centralized feed.
- Easily contribute to conversations through commenting, liking, and sharing.
- Earn badges and other recognition through your participation
Certified Professional Controller (CPC)
The Certified Professional Controller (CPC) credential was established for Controllers and related titles that are members of the Controllers Council, and are committed to best practices, ongoing training and education, and participating in our professional community. CPC is not based on an examination, rather career and professional experience.
This program and designation is only available to Controllers Council members. Complete your application here: https://controllerscouncil.org/certified-professional-controller/
Webinars and Events
The Controllers Council will hold frequent webcasts and events across a broad range of topics relevant to controllers and the accounting/finance organization.
Bookmark our upcoming events to ensure you don’t miss out!