Certified Management Accountant (CMA)
In partnership with IMA® (Institute of Management Accountants), the Controllers Council offers the CMA® (Certified Management Accountant) certification to all management accountants and corporate finance professionals.
For 50 years, the CMA® program has provided greater credibility, higher earning potential, and ultimately a seat at the leadership table. The CMA certification equips you and your team members with the skills needed to help drive your organization’s success.
Employers benefit from having CMAs on their team. The CMA is a symbol of professionalism, expertise, and integrity. Top employers such as 3M, AT&T, Bank of America, Caterpillar, ConAgra, Hewlett-Packard, Johnson & Johnson, Microsoft, Saudi Aramco, and Verizon all employ and promote CMAs.
- The CMA exam has 2 exam parts covering Financial Planning, Performance, and Analytics; and Strategic Financial Management
- Candidates have up to 3 years to complete both parts; most complete the exams in 12-18 months
- 150-170 recommended hours of study per part
- CMAs can enjoy $1,696 or more in returned lifetime earnings for every hour of study time
- Active IMA membership required
For a limited time, you can get 40% off IMA membership and CMA entrance fees. Visit IMA’s website and use promo code: FALL40CC